Here’s a list of simple changes that can make a world of difference and don’t include any measuring or costs.
- Switch off all things wireless and cordless in the house or apartment during the time that you are asleep.
- Unplug the base of cordless phones
- Switch off the wireless part of routers etc.
- Switch off any computers with wireless connection
- Unplug any electrical device, alarm clock, lamp or extension cord within 1 meter of the bed
- as an option: flip the breaker switches in the main switchboard that supply power to your bedroom
- Move the bed 50cm away from any wall with outlets or light switches
- Consider sleeping head South or East
- Stop watching TV or Internet at least half an hour before going to sleep
- De-clutter the bedroom.
- Make it a a place for restoring / rejuvenating. Treat it with religious respect.